Friday

Happy New YEAR 2011!!

Goodbye 2010 and hello 2011.

For Some Reason I cannot get my eyes some rest and its 4 in the morning!!!??

And I have class to go to in the morning.
So like always i decided to go online and hey..it has been sometimes since I last post anything blog related why don't use this time to write up somethings. 

Like every other year I will create some new blogs and say things about last year and what I'll be doing in the years to come blablablabla and finally i will stop with only 2 post in the blogs..Well i want to do better. I want to be more committed to my little pitiful unknown blog...huhuhu..

So most probably I'll try to find stuff to put up here that I like(well...this is my blog..)and maybe somewhat anything that happened along this year that is worth sharing. So in due time IF anyone ARE reading or following this blog...finger crossed pls..HUHUHU

 -deddytati-

1 comment:

  1. "Like every other year I will create some new blogs and say things about last year and what I'll be doing in the years to come blablablabla and finally i will stop with only 2 post in the blogs..Well i want to do better. I want to be more committed to my little pitiful unknown blog...huhuhu.."


    But still n still like what i see juz now...heee

    ReplyDelete